Grandaxin (Tofisopam)Grandaxin is a daytime tranquilizer.
- neuroses and neurosis-like states ( emotional stress , autonomic disorders , moderate anxiety, apathy, decreased activity , intrusive experiences );
- reactive depression with moderately severe psychopathology ;
- mental adaptation disorder ( PTSD );
- menopausal syndrome ( as a standalone tool , as well as in combination with hormonal therapy );
- premenstrual syndrome ;
- cardialgiae (alone or in combination with other drugs );
- alcohol withdrawal syndrome ;
- myasthenia gravis, myopathy , neurogenic muscular atrophy and other pathological conditions with secondary neurotic symptoms when anxiolytics contraindicated with severe muscle relaxant effect.
- Hypersensitivity to the active or any other component of the drug or any other benzodiazepines ;
- state, accompanied by severe psychomotor agitation , aggression or severe depression ;
- decompensated respiratory failure ;
- I trimester of pregnancy;
- lactation ;
- sleep apnea syndrome( in history);
- simultaneous application of tacrolimus , sirolimus , cyclosporine ;
- galactose intolerance , congenital lactase deficiency or malabsorption of glucose and galactose ( product contains lactose monohydrate) .
Precautions:decompensated chronic respiratory distress , acute respiratory failure in history, angle-closure glaucoma , epilepsy , organic brain lesions ( eg, atherosclerosis ) .
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:Contraindicated in I trimester of pregnancy. At the time of treatment should stop breastfeeding.
Side effects:GI : loss of appetite , constipation, increased separation of gas , nausea , dry mouth . In some cases, possible congestive jaundice .
CNS: may experience headache, insomnia, irritability , agitation , confusion, seizures may occur in patients with epilepsy .
Allergic reactions: rash, scarlatiniform rash, itching.
Musculoskeletal system : muscle tension, muscle pain.
Respiratory system : respiratory depression .
Dosage and administration:The dosage set individually according to the patient, the clinical form of the disease and individual sensitivity to the drug. Adults appoint 50-100 mg (1-2 tabs). 1-3 times a day. Of irregular use can take 1-2 tablets. The maximum daily dose - 300 mg.
Elderly patients and patients with renal insufficiency: the daily dose is reduced approximately 2-fold.
- Availability: In Stock
prices shown for :