Polyoxidonium® lyophilizate for solution for injections and topical applicationPolyoxidonium is an immune modulator. Active substance : Azoximer bromide
Name in Cyrillic : ПОЛИОКСИДОНИЙ
INDICATIONSImmunity correction and adults and children from 6 months.
In adults in complex therapy of:
- chronic recurrent infection-inflammatory diseases resistant to standard therapy both inexacerbation and remission period;
- acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections (including urogenital inflammatorydiseases);
- acute and chronic allergic disturbances (including pollinosis, bronchial asthma, atopicdermatitis) complicated with chronic recurrent bacterial and viral infection;
- in oncology: during and after chemo- and radio- therapy for drugs’ immunosupprerssive,nephro- and hepatotoxic action alleviation;- for regeneration processes activation (fractures, burns, trophic ulcers);
- rheumatoid arthritis after prolonged therapy with immunosuppressors; for ARI-complicatedrheumatoid arthritis therapy;
- post-surgical infection-induced complications prophylaxis;
- for ARI and influenza prophylaxis.
- acute and chronic viral, bacterial, and fungal infections (including diseases of ENT such assinusitis, rhinitis, adenoiditis, pharyngeal tonsil hypertrophy, ARIs);
- acute allergic and toxico-allergic states;
- bronchial asthma complicated with respiratory tract chronic infections;
- atopic dermatitis complicated with purulent infection;
- intestine dysbacteriosis (together aith specific therapy);
- for often falling ill rehabilitation;
- influenza and ARIs prophylaxis.
!! please do note, that product may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian. if you need instructions in English - you can download PDF file below
lyophilizate for solution for injections and topical application
- Availability: In Stock