Active substance : Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)
Name in Cyrillic : АМИНАЛОН.
Aminalon is a nootropic
- Conditions after the postponed disorders of cerebral circulation
- After traumatic brain injuries
- Atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels with the phenomena of softening of the brain
- Alcohol encephalopathy and polyneuritis
- Headache, dizziness, sleep disturbances in hypertension
- Cerebral palsy
- Consequences of craniocerebral and birth trauma in children
- Mental retardation in children
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity, children's age (up to 1 year), acute renal failure, pregnancy (I trimester).
DosageAminalon should be taken before eating.
The daily dose for adults is 3 - 3.75 g; For children 1-3 years : 1-2 g / day, For children 4-6 years : 2-3 g / day, for children over 7 years : 3 g / day. The daily dose is divided on 3 takes.
The treatment with Aminalon is carried out for a long time (from 2-3 weeks to 2-4 months).
Aminalon also can be used for the prevention and treatment of adult motion sickness syndrome : For adults : 0.5 g, for children - 0.25 g, 3 times a day for 3-4 days.
You are about to buy original Aminalon tablets that may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian.
If you need instructions in English - please add a notice to the order form
- Availability: In Stock
prices shown for :