Azithromycin - is a broad-spectrum antibiotic
name in Cyrillic : АЗИТРОМИЦИН
Azithromycin is used to treat different infections, including:
- Prevention and treatment of acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, or S. pneumoniae. The benefits of long-term prophylaxis must be weighed on a patient-by-patient basis against the risk of cardiovascular and other adverse effects.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis due to H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, or S. pneumoniae. Other agents, such as amoxicillin/clavulanate are generally preferred, however.
- Community-acquired pneumonia' due to C. pneumoniae, H. influenzae, M. pneumoniae, or S. pneumoniae
- Acute otitis media caused by H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis or S. pneumoniae. Azithromycin is not, however, a first-line agent for this condition. Amoxicillin or another beta lactam antibiotic is generally preferred.
- Pharyngitis or tonsillitis caused by S. pyogenes as an alternative to first-line therapy in individuals who cannot use first-line therapy
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections due to S. aureus, S. pyogenes, or S. agalactiae
- Urethritis and cervicitis due to C. trachomatis or N. gonorrhoeae
- Trachoma due to C. trachomatis
- Genital ulcer disease (chancroid) in men due to H. ducreyi
!! You are about to buy genuine Azithroycin pills (made in Russia) that may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian.
Leaflet in English is available to be downloaded below
- Availability: In Stock