Azithromycinmanufactured by Vertex Pharma (Russia)
Azithromycin - is a broad-spectrum antibiotic
name in Cyrillic : АЗИТРОМИЦИН
Azithromycin is used to treat different infections, including:
- Prevention and treatment of acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease due to H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, or S. pneumoniae. The benefits of long-term prophylaxis must be weighed on a patient-by-patient basis against the risk of cardiovascular and other adverse effects.
- Acute bacterial sinusitis due to H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis, or S. pneumoniae. Other agents, such as amoxicillin/clavulanate are generally preferred, however.
- Community-acquired pneumonia' due to C. pneumoniae, H. influenzae, M. pneumoniae, or S. pneumoniae
- Acute otitis media caused by H. influenzae, M. catarrhalis or S. pneumoniae. Azithromycin is not, however, a first-line agent for this condition. Amoxicillin or another beta lactam antibiotic is generally preferred.
- Pharyngitis or tonsillitis caused by S. pyogenes as an alternative to first-line therapy in individuals who cannot use first-line therapy
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections due to S. aureus, S. pyogenes, or S. agalactiae
- Urethritis and cervicitis due to C. trachomatis or N. gonorrhoeae
- Trachoma due to C. trachomatis
- Genital ulcer disease (chancroid) in men due to H. ducreyi
You are about to buy authentic Azithrox® antibiotic capsules (made in Russia) that may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian
if you need instructions in English - please add a note in the order form
Azithromycin (by Vertex)
- Brand: Vertex Pharma
- Availability: In Stock