Active substance: The polypeptides of the cerebral cortex of cattle
- Treatment of the cerebral circulation
- TBI and its consequences
- encephalopathy of various origins
- cognitive disorders (disorders of memory and thinking)
- acute and chronic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis
- asthenic conditions (suprasegmental autonomic dysfunction)
- reduced ability to learn
- delayed psychomotor and speech development in children
- various forms of cerebral palsy
Contraindications:Individual intolerance to the drug
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: The drug is contraindicated in pregnancy (due to the lack of clinical trial data).
Dosage and administration:Cortexin is administered intramuscularly.
The contents of the vial prior to injection were dissolved in 1.2 ml of 0.5% solution of procaine (novocaine), water for injection or 0.9% sodium chloride solution by guiding the needle to the side of the vial to avoid foaming, and is administered once daily: adult dose of 10 mg over 10 days; children with body weight 20 kg - 0.5 mg / kg body weight over 20 kg - 10 mg for 10 days.
If necessary, a second course in 3-6 months.
At the hemispheric ischemic stroke in the acute and early recovery periods - adult dose of Cortexin is 10 mg 2 times a day (morning and afternoon) for 10 days, with a repeated course in 10 days.
!! please take a note, that product may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian. if you need instructions in English - please add a comment in the order form.
- Availability: In Stock