Nanotropil novo® (aka Phenotropil, Carphedon, Phenilpiracetam, Fonturacetam, Entrop)Carphedon (Phenotropil) was developed in Russia in 1990 for the Army and astronauts as a drug to increase physical endurance and immunity to colds, to activate brain activity and improve memory.
Since 2020 it is manufactured under the name of Nanotropil novo (Нанотропил ново) and similar in structure to Amphetamine
Nanotropil-novo (Phenotropil) possesses strong antiamnestic action, has a direct activating effect on the integrative activity of the brain, contributes to memory consolidation, improves concentrationand mental performance, facilitates the learning process, increases the speed of information transfer between the brain hemispheres and sustainability of brain tissue to hypoxia and toxic effects. Nanotropil possesses anticonvulsantaction and anxiolytic activity, regulates the processes of the central nervous system activation and inhibition, improves mood.
Indications for use Nanotropil novo
- diseases of the central nervous system of various origins, especially diseases of vascular origin or associated with disorders of metabolic processes in the brain and intoxication (particularly in post-traumatic states and phenomena of chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency ) , accompanied by the deterioration of intellectual and mnemonic functions
- decreased motor activity
- neurotic conditions manifested by lethargy
- increased exhaustion
- decreased psychomotor activity
- impaired attention
- memory impairment
- disorders of learning processes
- depression mild to moderate severity
- convulsive conditions
- obesity ( nutrition- constitutional genesis)
- prevention of hypoxia
- increased resistance to stress
- correction of functional state of the organism in the extreme conditions of professional activity in order to prevent the development of fatigue and improve mental and physical performance
- correction of daily biorhythms
- regulation cycle " sleep-wake "
- alcoholism (to reduce symptoms of fatigue , depression, intellectual-mental disorders ) .
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to the drug
!! please take a note, that product may be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian. For further information in English - please download PDF file below which contains full English nstructions of Nanotropil.
Nanotropil novo® [ex-Phenotropil ]
- Availability: In Stock