Active substance : Meldonium
Pharmacologic action :cardioprotective, anti-hypoxic, angioprotective, antianginal;
In high load conditions Mildronate® restores the balance between cellular oxygen demand and its delivery, eliminates the accumulation of toxic products of metabolism in the cells,protecting them from damage; It has a tonic effect.
As a result of its use of the body acquires the ability to withstand stress and to quickly restore energy reserves. Because of these properties Mildronate® used to treat a varietyof disorders of the cardiovascular system, the blood supply to the brain, as well as to improve physical and mental performance. As a result of reducing the concentration of carnitine hard gamma-butyrobetaine is synthesized, and it has vasodilating properties.
In the case of acute ischemic myocardial injury Mildronate® slows the formation of necrotic areas, and allows to shorten the rehabilitation period. In heart failure, increasesmyocardial contractility, increases exercise tolerance, reduces the frequency of angina attacks. In acute and chronic ischemic cerebrovascular disorders improves blood circulation in the ischemic focus, promotes redistributionof blood to the ischemic area. It is effective in the case of vascular and dystrophic pathology of the ocular fundus. The drug eliminates functional disturbances of the central nervous system in patients with chronic alcoholismduring abstinence syndrome.
- Sport. Please read about How to use Mildronate in sports ( also in Spanish )
- complex therapy of IHD (angina, myocardial infarction);
- chronic heart failure and cardiomyopathy dyshormonal and complex therapy of acute and chronic disorders of the brainblood supply (cerebral strokes and cerebrovascular insufficiency);
- abstinence syndrome in chronic alcoholism (in combination with specific alcoholism therapy);
- reduced working capacity, physical stress, includingin athletes.
- hemophthalmus and retinal hemorrhages of different etiologies;
- thrombosis of the central retinal vein and its branches;
- retinopathy of different etiology (diabetic, hypertensive)
There is insufficient data on the use Mildronate for children.
You are about to buy genuine Mildronate® that can be labeled in Russian and provided with instructions in Russian
if you need instructions in English - you can download PDF file below
That pamphlet contains full information about Pharmacologic action, Pharmacokinetics, Indications and Contraindications, Side effects, Interactions, Dosing and Administration and Storage conditions of Mildronate®.
- Availability: In Stock